The Vienna Tourism is not just about the city walking, architecture and music. During your visit in Vienna you can have a lot of fun activities as well. From shopping to Danube Cruising, listed bellow are top 10 fun activities in Vienna.
1. Look at artwork of the Kunsthistorisches – It is probably one of the most famous museums across the world, showcasing the works of commended artists throughout the world. Reserve a couple of hours to permit yourself enough time to take in all this museum is offering.
2. Take photos at Schönbrunn – It is the former summer palace of the Habsburg monarchs and it has been chosen being a UNESCO World Heritage Location. Having its stunning huge gardens and amazing architecture, the Schönbrunn offers many picture taking possibilities.
3. Go to St Stephen’s Cathedral – Having its Gothic design of expanding spires, this Cathredal is really a sight to see. It also contains a range of superb artwork inside. Trips are available every day, and you may even see the catacombs that contain the remains of royal and holy men.
4. Go to the Opera House - It has grown to be a symbol of Vienna, having its interesting background and stunning style. The stylish interior will certainly astonish you, as will the plays which are regularly taking place inside the Opera House.
5. Have a tram trip around the Viennese Ring - It will carry you back to the glorious days of Vienna, where slim stoned roadways became popular. Tram trips which navigate the entire Ring are made available a regular basis. In case you are exhausted, you can easily hop off the trams and take a rest at one of the numerous bars around the Ring.
6. Chill out in a floating bar over the island of Danube – It is a little comfortable island with lots of parks. The famous Rock event is held right here each year. One fascinating feature of the isle are floating bars, that you should take the time to experience.
7. Go shopping in the Naschmarkt – One of city’s greatest marketplaces, the Naschmarket will enable you to do the shopping and also to take part in the vibrant local culture. Lots of spices and souvenirs can be found here. It’s an intriguing spot to visit even if you don’t want to shop for anything.
8. Vienna Boys Choir – Vienna is renowned for its lovely music, and also the Vienna Boys Choir will enable you to enjoy this fact. Close the eyes and be moved by their enjoyable and inspiring words of the song.
9. Opera film festival around the Rathausplatz – This particular festival happens in summer months. Opera films are displayed on a vast screen and delicious meals are also available for people who wish to eat while they watch the films.
10. Take pleasure in nature at Wiener Tiergarten – Nature enthusiasts need to make sure to visit this place. Here, you are able to decide to hike at one of its lots of trails, or just get up personal and close with its fauna.